Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BY LEASE




I just returned home to Edinburgh after a busy week checking out SIN CRU's 10th anniversary hip hop week in Cambridge and the UK's Battle of the Year final in London. (The photo above is from the train ride from Cambridge to London with Sin Cru, Ken Swift, Mr. Loose, the Flying Jalapenos, as well as some other international guests).

In between chapter writing, I've been reading about disco clubs from the 1970s. And now, I'm longing for a return to disco's platform shoes, which would actually be better for my legs than sneakers right now because of the tension in my arches and heels. Damn....

Also, one of my favorite Toronto artists and favorites all around actually now has a new blog. Check out: BY LEASE FOR LEASE here. This woman is mad talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment